The team at 3 Ravens release an impressive list of innovative beers and recently took out the Champion Small Brewery title at the Perth Royal Beer Awards.
If you want to help sell their beers, they're on the hunt for a Victorian sales manager.
Job Description: Victorian Sales Manager
Established in 2003, 3 Ravens are one of the pioneers of Australian craft beer and contributes to a world-class hospitality scene by providing unique and innovative beers that celebrate local. We strive to support local business and culture, to reduce our impact on the environment, and to promote a positive drinking culture.
We are an independent brewery that has won numerous awards over the years, including Champion Small Australian Brewery at the Australian International Beer Awards and the Perth Royal Beer Show and most recently took out the 2019 Champion Beer in Show for our New World IPA at PRBS.
A vibrant, highly motivated and commercially minded individual with a passion for beer and the hospitality industry.
Fun and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset and proven customer-centric selling and relationship building skills within the beer, wine, spirit or FMCG industries.
This role is aimed at driving sales and awareness of 3 Ravens throughout Victoria. Your primary responsibilities will be to represent and communicate the 3 Ravens passion for great craft beer, maintain and develop current account relationships whilst driving and building new on-premise and off-premise business in Victoria. The successful applicant will be an integral part of helping 3 Ravens grow into the next stage of their growth plan.
Key role tasks:
- Develop and implement an effective sales strategy and strategic plan to achieve business goals
- Seek and build new customer relationships
- Maximise existing customer relationships and improve service and sales opportunities
- Deliver and analyse financials, forecasts and reports
- Manage promotional activity across Victoria
- Plan, organise and participate in festivals, events and in-store tastings
- Recruit, manage, train and mentor your sales team to a high performance
You will have:
- A superior customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability in building long lasting customer relationships
- Sound understanding of consumer trends, emerging categories and markets for the food and beverage industry
- Strong communication skills and tenacity, with a disciplined and consistent approach to sales
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and a persuasive and credible presentation style
- Good organisation and planning skills, be proactive and take initiative
- Prior experience managing a sales team and leading them to deliver strong business outcomes.
- Passion for product quality, continuous improvement and problem solving
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Strong IT skills with a willingness to learn, implement and teach new systems
- An established network of contacts in the industry and experience dealing with major retailers
- Knowledge, understanding and the willingness to enact 3 Ravens values and ethos
- Minimum of five years on-premise account sales experience working within the beer, wine, spirit or FMCG industries
- A valid Victorian drivers license
- A valid Victorian RSA
- Right to work permanently in Australia
This is a very exciting opportunity with room for growth and the capacity to work toward building a sales team around you. The role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, car, phone, laptop and beer allowance. Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
If you believe this is you and you are genuinely interested in our brand then we would love to talk to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest close July 26, 2019.