Black Brewing Co are based in Margaret River, where they produce a diverse range of beers as well as spirits.
If you'd like to join them, they've got a sales role up for grabs in the South West region.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BOOZE SLINGER – South West WA
Black Brewing Co is seeking a Part-Time Sales Person and Craft Beer lover to join its sales team covering the region of South West, Western Australia. The role will be based in or around the Margaret River region, where you will work closely with our team located at our Caves Road Venue. Black Brewing has a core range of beers with a wide customer base, and our seasonal releases and experimental Wildly Different beers mean there is always something new to discover and share.
You will be responsible for sales Beer, Cider and Spirits into pubs, bars, cafes, restaurants and retail stores. This position requires a highly motivated person who is great at building and maintaining relationships, and is super organised. The successful applicant will also work closely with the sales, brewing and marketing teams to build our brand in the market place and be part of our focus on ongoing innovation and improvement.
- Delivery of territory sales KPIs
- Establishing new business and developing new long term customer relationships
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintain and grow existing customer relationships
- Increase brand awareness through product tastings & hosting events
- A love for craft beer and a knowledge of beer and brewing
- Strong banter, for when you are doing in store tastings, bar shouts and festivals
- Background in the liquor industry – previous sales or hospitality management experience would be preferred but not a deal breaker
- A fun and friendly personality
- Sound understanding of the sales process
- High self motivation to succeed in delivering sales targets and improving performance
- Keen interest in seeking out opportunities to develop personal knowledge and skills
- Hardworking and diligent, with a high level of productivity
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- The ability to manage your own territory, working autonomously
- An active team member who works well with others to accomplish common goals
- A problem solver with the ability to assess and react appropriately
- Places the customer at the heart of everything
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain CRM records
- Flexible work schedule
- Valid driver's license and use of a car
The job is offered as two to three days per week, with the opportunity to expand to full time should you successfully deliver on targets. As a Booze Slinger for Black Brewing Co, the successful applicant can look forward to being part of a close working and collaborative team, a competitive base salary, car and phone allowance, sales bonuses and opportunities to grow and develop your career. The role will be dynamic and yours to prosper.
To apply please email a PDF Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 28 August 2019.