Multiple taps of tasty beer and awesome burgers with all the trimmings – what's not to like?
Clearly nothing as Brother Burger & The Marvellous Brew is set to open a second joint, which means they need staff.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CHEFS
Brother Burger is looking for a full kitchen team to head up our new restaurant.
Established brand. Tremendous opportunity. Stellar location.
We are an expanding, quality driven, diner style business and are now opening up a new and bigger premises in South Yarra.
Our food is casual, fun and full of flavour. We use only the finest produce to prepare all of our own ingredients from scratch. We make all our own sauces, conserves and pickles, and we bake our own bread fresh daily. On tap we pour the greatest craft beers from all over Australia, made only by independently owned Australian craft breweries.
We seek a committed, dedicated head chef to lead our team, as well as numerous other chefs/cooks (both full-time & part-time) to complete our kitchen team. Chefs who take genuine pride in their work and who get a real, honest buzz out of seeing diners enjoy their food
Some things we are looking for:
- Love cooking natural, flavourful food in a short order environment
- Belief that a businesses success brings with it opportunity
- Always maintain and uphold high standards as set out and expected
- Team builder and/or player and contributor with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Maintain a professional approach; be self-motivated and able to work both in a team and independently
- Demonstrate a genuine focus on quality, cleanliness and accountability
- Naturally leading from the front and being a good role model or thriving within the pack and supporting all those around you
- Able to have a laugh at yourself
If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
Please email your interest with a brief cover letter and attach your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org