Black Brewing Co are based in Margaret River, where they produce a diverse range of beers as well as spirits.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring someone to oversee marketing for their beer and spirits portfolio.
Develop and Execute Marketing Strategy for Black Brewing Co
Black Brewing Co is searching for a passionate individual to oversee all aspects of marketing for our beer and spirits portfolio and our venue based based in Wilyabrup, Margaret River. We consist of over 30 passionate individuals striving to make great experiences as well as great quality beer and spirits. We are currently working hard to build on the great reputation of our of craft beer whilst introducing to market our new passion project Dune Distilling Co.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the craft beer and spirits industry and enjoy working closely with our energetic team. Your experience will enable you to plan and implement a full range of marketing initiatives to support our brands. From social media, product launches, packaging and supporting collateral you will deliver from end to end.
If you are ready for a challenge read on.
- Work collaboratively with the Black Brewing Co team to create and execute promotional campaigns & initiatives to drive sales via all channels and achieve revenue targets.
- Creating, maintaining and managing a creative, innovative marketing plan to deliver on company success.
- SEO management & implementation
- Content creation and briefing of third parties in generation of content.
- Regular, high quality social media posting
- Paid social & organic social media implementation.
- Overseeing the project management of new limited edition products in terms of packaging, sales and marketing collateral.
- A love and creative flair for producing exceptional copy, imagery and videography content.
- Overseeing e-commerce implementation and tracking including conducting monthly analysis to help deliver against targets.
- Providing marketing support to the sales team including online and print campaigns, artwork and imagery.
- Providing monthly and annual reports & plans
- Managing marketing budget and spend
- Strong marketing experience and analytical skills
- Brand, digital and direct marketing experience
- Ability to be self motivating, proactive and work seamlessly
- Experience managing multiple deliverables on time and on budget.
- Familiarity with craft beer category and/or spirits category and culture with working knowledge of its key players and major brand trends is highly desirable.
- Clear and articulate written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Proven ability to successfully build and maintain relationships (internally and externally).
Applicants for Full time and part-time (minimum 3 days per week) will be considered. The position is available to either those able to work from home in Perth Western Australia, or based at our venue in Wilyabrup, Margaret River.
A salary package commensurate with experience is offered.
To apply please email a PDF Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 14 August 2019.