Nail are closing in on two decades since the release of the first Nail Ale and continue to impress with their new releases.
If you'd like to join the team, they're hiring a sales rep for their home turf in Perth.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PERTH SALES REP
Nail Brewing is an independent, family owned brewery in Bassendean that started in 2000. We are proud to brew a local craft beer that has been awarded by judges and loved by locals for many years.
We are seeking a full-time sales representative in Perth to grow our brand and provide dedicated support to our existing account base whilst developing new business relationships South of the River.
To be successful in this role you must be a highly motivated, results driven individual who can work independently. We are looking for someone who is passionate about craft beer.
The successful candidate will be expected to establish and maintain positive trade relationships and achieve sales results which will be a key measure of performance. Strong communication and organisational skills are a necessity, experience in liquor and/ or the hospitality is highly desirable.
- Represent Nail Brewing to existing and potential customers, on and off premise
- Increase distribution points and sales volumes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with account base
- Increase brand awareness, consistent with brand values
- On and off premise tastings, including setting up and staffing events when needed
- Weekly reporting including planned calls and sales results
- Other ad hoc duties as required from time to time
Relevant Experience and Attributes:
- An understanding and passion for craft beer
- Results driven
- Must have a high level of communication and organisation skills
- Must be flexible with hours as some weekend, night or public holiday work will be required
- Experience in the liquor and/or hospitality industry is highly desirable
If you love craft beer and believe you have the personality and skills to represent Nail Brewing successfully we are keen to talk to you.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close on August 16, 2019.