4 Pines have sold their beers across Australia for years. Now, having opened multiple venues in their home state of NSW, they're heading north and are looking for someone to help run their upcoming venue in Coolangatta.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER
We’ve come a long way since our first little Brew Pub in Manly and after an expansion into further five venues across Sydney we’re ready for our first interstate venture where we’ll be crossing the border and landing in Coolangatta.
You, as our experienced Venue Manager, will be leading the charge as we move into a venue in Coolangatta and put our 4 Pines stamp on it. You’ll be supported by an experienced Group Ops Manager and Group Executive Chef to get the project off the ground but will have full responsibility over the venue once the dust settles.
Your previous experience, hands-on approach, knowledge of 4 Pines product/brand and love for all things beer will put you as a front runner for the position. Ideally, you’ll be keen to jump in and get busy, want to stick around for a while, have some legendary banter and be a great cultural fit.
Our operations will run 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The venue will seat around 120pax with an open date set for beginning of October but we’re looking to get you on board on for training and induction on for the end of September.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of venue; including (but not limited to) cost control, labour management, marketing activations, KPIs/targets
- Train and develop a close knit team of staff
- Instil and foster the 4 Pines core values and personality traits within the team
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure consistent quality and presentation of meals
- Continued improvement of the customer experience
- Ensuring compliance with liquor licensing, council regulations, food safety, WHS and other relevant legislative instruments
- Approved Manager (Liquor License)
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and train a team of staff
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine desire to build a connection with the local community
- At least 2 years of previous management experience
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current QLD RSA
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
Job benefits and perks:
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- 1 for the Community (charitable donations & volunteering opportunities)
- Employee discounts on food and beverage
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
We're looking forward to hearing from you!