Newstead Brewing are one of the leaders of the local beer scene in and around South East Queensland. They are looking for someone with a passion for craft beer to join their sales team in the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers region.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Newstead Brewing Co is a local, independent, family owned and operated brewery that advocates all things quality and community.
We’re on the hunt for a Gold Coast based, self-motivated and competent craft beer-passionate sales guru to join us with an immediate start beckoning. You will require at least two years’ liquor sales experience and have a thorough understanding of the Gold Coast / Northern Rivers on and off-premise liquor market. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate proven experience in building long-term sustainable business partnerships and successfully delivering as well as exceeding sales plans in both the on and off premise accounts in this region.
Essential skills / experience / personal attributes:
- demonstrated familiarity with and relationships within the Gold Coast liquor industry
- willingness to work hours to suit our customer’s operations
- superior interpersonal skills
- trustworthy and a team player
- strong business acumen and strong planning/negotiation skills
- sound computer skills
- superior verbal and written communication skills
- current driver’s licence with a clear driving history
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team, who is excited about the prospect of working for an Independent, dynamic organisation.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to share your drive and skillset with us then email a covering letter and your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 13, 2019.