POST NOW FILLED
KAIJU! Beer make some of the boldest and best-loved beers in Australia and continue to expand their brewery in Melbourne's south east. If you'd like to join the team, they're taking on a brand marketing director.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND MARKETING DIRECTOR
KAIJU! Beer is looking for an exceptional brand marketing director to be part of our next growth phase.
We’ve been on a roll the past couple of years. Our flagship beer, KAIJU KRUSH! has been in the top 10 of the Hottest 100 Beers for the last two years, and you will find our beers and cider in major retailers, as well as in all the best independents, pubs and bars nationwide.
With a doubling in the size of our brewhouse and an off-site taproom to be opened in 2020, we’re in need of a marketing professional with proven experience in developing detailed marketing strategies and delivering standout communications and activations in accordance with brand values.
Working closely with the Chief Boss you will be a highly-empowered and pivotal part of ensuring KAIJU! Beer is top of mind for beer consumers as we move into this exciting phase.
You will have considerable freedom within this agile business to prepare marketing and branding strategies that engage our customers in fun ways and develop positive brand associations. You’ll also have the support of our small yet awesome team. You may have experience as the most creative member of a larger team. If you have been part of the formative growth of another successful lifestyle brand or have great ideas for how to achieve that, we want to speak to you.
You may be coming from a larger team, you may be coming from another startup, but you will be a creative and strategic thinker, willing to forge a new path to help us stand out. We’re a small team and there’s a lot of room to make a big difference and be a formative part of our growth.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented well.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Requirements of the role:
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
This is a full-time role however, we may be flexible with a part-time arrangement for the right candidate.
Deadline for applications is September 10, 2019.