The Pikes name has a long association with beer in SA, stretching all the way back to the late 1800s. The current Pikes Beer Company team are selling their bottling line.
It's suitable for packaging beer, cider, kombucha and soft drinks; full details of what's on offer below.
For Sale: Bottling Line
FOR SALE/EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST 1800 BPH COMPLETE FRAMAX BOTTLING LINE & LABELLER
- 1 x Isobaric Modulblock RFCI 09/08/1 –DPS/C consisting of:
- Double pre-evacuation 20-40 ppb (parts per billion) DO
- High polish bowl for low microbial spoilage
- Cider adjustment, deactivation of counter pressure
- Level adjustment tubes (total of 8)
- Round Bottles accessories 09/08/1-12/16/1-C
- CIP sterilisation cam-06-24 to clean complete valve and DPS loop
- Dummy bottles quick release –stainless steel cups and CIP loop
- Bottle change parts for wider diameter 500ml longneck bottles, including filling tubes.
- CIP Set (as per brewery system) connection for Complete CIP of filler plant
- Self-adhesive linear labelling machine LLAC-R-SQ (TURBO)
- Labelling station –Front, Back
- Pressure sensitive/Self Adhesive
- Printer Hot foil Date/Batch stamp printer
- Full stainless steel Italian Quality frame & support
- Connecting conveyors between Filler & labeller (customised) Loading/Unloading conveyor sections
- Suited for 26mm Crown Seal caps
- Purchased new in 2014 through FB Propak, and regular servicing undertaken by Pikes and FB Propak. Last major service undertaken in September 2018.
- This machine has been extremely well looked after, and is in excellent condition.
- Only Rainwater or R.O. water has been used through this machine for CIP, bottle rinsing, and washdown.
Asking Price: $175,000 + GST
Please get in touch with Alister Pike for more information/photos by calling 0423 613 557 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.