The past year or so has seen Nail's beers finally reach a wider audience outside its home state of WA.
Its expanded range and output means there's more beer to sell close to home too, which means there's a role for someone to handle sales and marketing in WA.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WA SALES AND MARKETING
Nail Brewing has been brewing quality craft beer for 15 years, winning more golds than any craft brewery over the last couple of years. Having moved into a warehouse production in Bassendean in 2012, Nail is now established to enable growth for the next five years. Nail's award-winning beers are in the process of a marketing rebranding. Nail is looking for an experienced person to help improve its WA distribution.
Whats the job?
As a craft beer representative, you will be focused in the Perth metropolitan area draught beer sales and supporting the Wing Gangs bottle distribution and marketing. You will be required to manage Nail's existing portfolio of draught clients in Perth metro area and focus on new draught sales. Management and promotion events in the growing craft beer industry.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships with Nail customers present and new.
- Focus on Nail draught sales in Perth metro area
- Sales results and distribution
- Tastings and management of tastings
- Brand Building and representation
- Signage placement and point of sales
- Working with the current distributor to achieve sales and marketing goals.
- Promotion and events to promote Nail Brewing at the National level
- Marketing intelligence
- Reporting to management
Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include:
- Have a creative flair and personality
- Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry preferred
- Enjoy representing Nail within a rapidly growing hospitality scene
- Share Nail's passion for quality Australian craft beer
With success comes reward, what is on offer?
- A substantial base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- Use of a car, tablet and phone
- Quality craft beer
Send in a brief resume and cover letter detailing your current experience, remember creativity goes a long way!! We are looking for someone to build, represent and communicate our passion for great tasting Australian craft beer throughout Perth and Western Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE March 18
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work to start April 13