One Drop Brewing have brought local beer to the Sydney suburb of Botany, with a beautiful venue and company-wide focus on sustainability.
If you want to join the team, they're looking for someone to run the venue.
Job description: Venue Manager
Do you have a good sense of humour, impeccable customer service, a passion for all things craft beer, and a good soul?
Come and join one of Sydney's newest and fastest growing craft breweries.
Who we are
After only opening at the start of 2019, we have fast established ourselves in Sydney's South East as a bustling beer destination , local hangout, and reggae infused music venue.
We are a family owned and operated start up brewery and taproom in Botany, NSW. As a first in our area, we are open Tuesday through Sunday offering consistent core, unique seasonal, and avant-garde experimental beers alongside rotating local food trucks and friendly, open customer service. We are a small, hardworking, dedicated team with big plans and large growth ahead in 2020.
Who you are
First and foremost, you are a great manager and charismatic people person. You love creating good vibes, being hands on, connecting with customers, and being a part of a growing and diverse team. You have a strong work ethic, high standards, an exceptional eye for detail and an uncanny ability to make the most of your time. You are fiercely driven and excited to take the reigns of a new venue, increase its growth, and make it your own. You are operationally minded and sharp with regards to RSA compliance, Liquor License requirements & venue management.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key person for all taproom/venue operations.
- Ensure high standards of presentation, cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- Ensure high level of customer service and customer experience.
- Create and maintain good vibes and a great customer experience.
- Create and execute concepts for growing customer patronage and revenue.
- Coordinate, prepare, and run bookings, tours & events.
- Manage weekly bookings and reservations.
- Ensure compliance with all liquor licensing regulations.
- Train, roster, and manage taproom staff efficiently and effectively.
- Stock management and ordering.
- Manage bar inventory.
- Maintaining tap systems.
- Manage and coordinate food trucks and events.
- Maintain good working relationships with food trucks, suppliers, and customers.
- Proven experience as Bar/Venue manager.
- NSW RSA and high level of understanding for compliance.
- Approved Managers Certificate.
- Experience at craft beer venue(s).
- Proficient in excel, google suite, POS systems.
- Good presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of point of sale and stock management systems.
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
- Excellent multitasking, organization and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and initiaive.
- Experience in craft beer orientated role(s) or sound knowledge of craft beer.
The successful applicant will be part of a small team in a fast growing craft brewery with ample opportunity for learning, growth, and an open career path.
If you’d like to join us, we would love to hear from you, so please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.