BentSpoke have helped put Canberra on the map when it comes to craft beer, picking up awards and impressing palates across the country.
If you want to help get their beers into more hands, they're hiring two sales reps for Sydney.
Job Description: Sales Representative - Sydney
About the business
BENTSPOKE BREWING COMPANY opened our award-winning microbrewery and taphouse in 2014 in the heart of Canberra. In November 2016, BentSpoke began producing a range of world-class, unique and high-quality canned craft beers for wholesale & retail distribution. Through our hard-working teams' dedication to quality, the company is growing rapidly.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is committed to growing our footprint nationally and this is a great opportunity to focus on our NSW customers in the Sydney region.
About the role
We are seeking two dynamic, organised and self-driven individual with a passion for craft beer & building relationships to join our Sydney team.
You will join our passionate and energetic sales team reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of BentSpoke beer to both on and off premise venues in an assigned territory maintaining a high degree of customer service and management of accounts.
- Developing new business opportunities and relationships with key accounts ensuring the needs of clients are met.
- Assist in the development of the BentSpoke brand by monitoring current trends in your territory, and changes in competitor products and activity and recommending changes as you see fit.
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of marketing and sales plans.
- Assisting in the delivery of promotional events and activities when required.
Benefits and perks
An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) and sales incentives package will be offered to the successful candidate, including:
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Sample stock for business
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge
- Beer education
Skills and experience
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Proven track record in a sales role, preferably in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Liquor or Grocery
- Experience in the beer, wine or spirits industry would be highly regarded
- Proven organizational skills
- Sound communication skills
We are lucky enough to be a part of one of the greatest industries in the world, all the BentSpoke team love beer, love talking about beer and of course love tasting beer. If you love beer like we do, this could be the career you have been looking for.
Kindly submit all applications through the Seek portal, we look forward to hearing from you! Follow the link below.