KAIJU! Beer are known for their bold beers and have recently expanded their brewery in Melbourne's south east.
If you're keen to join them and want a job with a snazzy title, they're hiring a Brisbane sales rep (that's not the title).
Job Description: Brisbane Sales Rep
KAIJU! Beer is an independent, family-owned brewery based in Dandenong South, Victoria.
We’ve been on a roll the past few years. Our flagship beer, KAIJU KRUSH! has been in the top 10 of the Hottest 100 Beers for the last two years and you will find our beers and Golden Axe Cider in major retailers, as well as in all the best independents, pubs and bars nationwide.
With a doubling in the size of our brewhouse and growing demand for our products, we’re in need of an experienced sales person based in South East Queensland with a focus on Brisbane metropolitan area, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
You will be supported by a strong sales and marketing team based at our HQ in Dandenong South and have an established territory and distribution support to nurture and grow.
Who are you?
- Confident and friendly
- Self motivated and proactive
- At least two years of Sales experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the independent drinks market
- Strong customer service background and long-standing connections in the both on and off premise trade in Queensland
- Hardworking and diligent, with a high level of productivity
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to handle your own territory
- A problem solver with the ability to assess and react appropriately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Current Queensland driver's license and own vehicle (vehicle allowance provided)
- Current QLD RSA certificate.
What we need:
- Maintain existing customer sales & relationships
- Grow customer base through direct sale and wholesalers
- Develop mutually beneficial long term customer relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Delivery of territory sales targets in on-premise & off-premise markets
- Increase brand awareness through product tastings, hosting events & staff training
- Flexible work hours - evening & weekend work will be required at times.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques & ability to close
- Effective planning, time management & organisation skills
- Ability to comprehensively maintain CRM records
- Deliver administrative tasks in a timely manner
What you get:
- Fair salary
- KPI based monthly bonuses
- Car allowance
- Autonomy within a growing sales team
- Scope for personal and professional growth
- Be a part of an exciting growth period for an established brand
- Snazzy job title
- Sweet threads
Please forward resume and cover letters to email@example.com.
Applications close on January 27, 2020.