PakCan use their mobile canning lines to get breweries beers into tinnies and out into the world.
If you'd like to join the mobile canners, the Melbourne-based operation is looking to hire a packaging lead.
Job Description: Packaging Lead - Mobile Beverage Canning
Do you love good beer, supporting local and independent producers, travel, and working with awesome folk producing awesome beverages?
A unique opportunity exists to join a young fast growing beverage packaging firm as a mobile canning-line lead operator.
PakCan provide premium onsite canning and packaging solutions to Victoria’s independent beverage producers, and we are on the lookout for key personnel to grow with our company in this exciting new sector of the beverage industry.
Canning line operators - Full time – Melbourne/ VIC
Salary position: 55-60k per annum + benefits
- Enjoy people, and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Have passion and knowledge for independent beer/ beverages
- Have experience or interest in brewing/ packaging/ beverage industry
- Love the idea of working in new and different brewery’s daily
- Are good with your hands and have a mechanical aptitude – with the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment onsite
- Don’t mind a physical job – you will be transporting, setting up, and operating mobile packaging equipment daily. You are happy on your feet for long periods.
- Are happy with irregular working hours and locations – travel and overnights are required
- Monitor and maintain packaging machinery troubleshooting beverage condition/ mechanical problems
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of all packaging equipment/ perform machine and beverage line clean in place (CIP) operations
- Handle chemicals according to proper safe handling procedures.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out inspection reports
- Perform production line changeovers on canning line and auxiliary equipment as required.
- Understand and follow safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Use software package to accurately maintain QC/QA reporting and track inventory
- A Victorian driver’s license
- Ability to travel (including overnights)
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure to include:
- What attracted you to the role
- Skillsets/Experience which you feel will benefit you in this application