Stomping Ground are set to operate three brewpubs in coming months and their beers are an increasingly common sight in good bars and bottleshops throughout Melbourne.
If you want to join them, they're hiring two sales gurus.
Job Description: Brewery Sales Representatives - Off-Premise and On-Premise
- Leading independent craft brewer
- Represent a dynamic local business during an exciting period of growth
- Work in a fast paced, creative and collaborative team
We’re looking for two passionate sales gurus to join our dynamic and innovative team to share our love of great beer with our community and beyond.
We love great beer. We love making it. We love sharing it. And of course, we love drinking it! Having launched over three years ago, Stomping Ground Brewing Co has brought brewing back to its original stomping ground of Collingwood, Melbourne. We are extremely passionate about beer and hospitality and are exceedingly proud of the growth and progress we have made so far. Here at Stomping Ground Brewing Co, we put our community at the heart of everything we do. We’re a neighbourhood brewery, bringing people together over a great beer.
THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN…
We’re currently on the hunt for two passionate beer lovers to join our growing Melbourne sales team as an Off-Premise Representative and an On-Premise Representative. These exciting new roles will help to service our expanding customer base and share our love of great beer with our community. With two new sites opening this summer, this role will give you the opportunity to represent our evolving beer portfolio to our diverse market throughout this exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you are out on the road, walking the beat, nurturing relationships with a large existing customer base and with new and potential customers. Managing your own time, each week will look different as you represent the Stomping Ground way, identifying and actively pursuing opportunities to extend our brand further.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Foster trusting win-win relationships with an existing customer base
- Identify and follow up on sales leads
- Gain new distribution of Stomping Ground brands
- Represent the brewery at beer events and festivals as required
- Design and deliver in-store activations, bottle-shop tastings and excellent visual merchandising standards utilizing the core POS suite (off-prem)
- Ensure pricing and promotional compliance to agreed in-store activity
- Coordinate and host tap takeovers and bar shouts and venue activations utilizing the core POS suite (on-prem)
- Host brewery tours and tastings for your customers at our Collingwood Beer Hall
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and sales team to develop and evolve the sales strategy and other trade initiatives
- Innovate new ideas for brand activations, beers events and even beers!
THINGS YOU ARE
The successful candidates will be passionate and beer savvy, able to keep up with the 60+ beers we brew annually. You have the flexibility to attend the beer events you organise and are invested in the market, eager to get out there, experience different beers and meet our drinkers. You’re charismatic and adaptable. You have a proactive and empathetic approach with your customers, quickly forming genuine connections and nurturing trusting relationships. You are resilient and have the determination to continuously innovate new solutions and think outside the box to get results.
- Experienced alcohol sales reps with an existing network in the Melbourne market
- Experience dealing with promotional programs and store/venue activations
- A proven sales record, fantastic beer knowledge and a hunger to make this position your own
- A highly organised self-starter with effective demonstrated time management skills
- Business savvy with an understanding of budgets and managing expenses
Please specify your preferred role in your application.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Applications close January 26, 2020.