Big Shed launched in Adelaide in 2013 and recently expanded, giving the brewery a new home and the ability to brew significantly more beer.
If you want to help them make further inroads into NSW and Canberra, they're hiring a sales rep.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP (NSW & ACT)
Since 2013, Big Shed Brewing Co has punched well above its weight cranking out some bloody awesome beers. Since we have completed the brewery expansion, we are looking to put some boots on the ground.
We are looking for a highly motivated with a passion and understanding of what good beer is and willing to learn more. This role will report directly to the National Sales & Territory Manager.
The key functions of this role include:
- Building & maintaining relationships with on and off premise trade
- Achieving the set-out sales targets & development goals
- Being on deck for beer tastings, events, festivals and other shenanigans as pre-arranged
- Representing our brand with pride.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A love of good beer
- Sales experience
- Current Australian driver's licence
- NSW RSA
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Organisation skills
- Of course, many fucks to give
Think you have got what it takes? Good....... we’re offering a competitive package and the chance to work with the awesome Big Shed Brewing Co crew.
Think this is you? Good ... Then get onto it and send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is February 14, 2020.