Smiling Samoyed are based on South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula where they run popular venue and brew award-winning beers.
The family-run operation is looking to hire a new sales rep for their home state of SA.
Job Description: Craft Beverage Consultant | Sales and Brand Representative
The pack at Smiling Samoyed are looking for someone who is motivated and passionate about local indie craft beer to come on board to manage sales at our expanding multi-award winning brewery. Through this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of SA’s most popular eateries and bars in addition to multinational companies to further grow the Smiling Samoyed Brewery brand.
What the role involves:
- Managing sales and distribution of Smiling Samoyed beers to wholesale customers
- Showcasing and representing our brand in the ever growing craft beer community
- Being on the go travelling to venues all over South Australia
- Maintaining and growing on-premise and off-premise customer relationships
- Being a part of the “Beer Pack” at festivals and events
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Meeting sales targets
- Creating opportunities to increase brand awareness through tastings, samplings, staff training and even collaboration brews!
- Using a CRM to actively maintain records
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have a love for beer and passion for the craft industry
- Have sales experience
- Have great communication and organisational skills
- Be motivated and able to work independently
- Have a current Australian Drivers License
- Have completed RSA training and have or be able to obtain a responsible person badge
We offer competitive remuneration and love to look after our staff. We are happy to discuss benefits further with applicants! This role is flexible and options are available for the role to be full-time/part-time or job share for the ideal applicant.
Think this sounds like something you would enjoy? Then send us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.