The brewers at Mr Banks have built an impressive reputation since launching a few years back, particularly for their roster of hazy IPAs.
If you want to help brew those beers, they're looking to add an experienced brewer to the team.
Job Description: Brewer
Mr Banks is after an experienced brewer to join the team at our Seaford brewery. We are a small but passionate team with a focus on making high quality, fun & interesting beers largely made up of IPAs, kettle sours and lagers.
Day to day duties are shared amongst the team and will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Fermentation management
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Packaging – Cans and Kegs
- Beer festivals and other events
- Input in Recipe development is Paramount.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum one year of Commercial Brewery Experience.
- A good sense of humor, be fun & not take themselves too seriously.
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer but not be a dick about it…
- Strong work ethic
- Be Physically Fit (willing and able to perform labour intensive work)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Brewing Course Completion Will be of advantage
- A science background would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules -this will include shift work and some weekends.
- Forklift License (preferable).
All applications must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (NO phone calls please)
This role is a permanent full time position. Typically Monday to Friday with occasional requirements for weekend work/Events.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience and skills.
Please include with your application:
- Cover letter detailing prior relevant experience
- Up to date resume
Date of closure for applications is March 19, 2020.