Melbourne-based A Local Beer brew beer for good by providing meals to those in need in partnership with the SecondBite Foundation. If you want to help sell their beers, they're hiring a part-time sales rep.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PART-TIME SALES REP – MELBOURNE
A Local Beer is an independent beer label formed in early 2019 and based in Richmond. We aim to produce great beers whilst creating sustainable social impact. We facilitate this vision by giving a meal to someone in need for every pint or 6 pack we sell to our customers.
We have already helped provide over 10,000 meals to the local community through our partnership with the SecondBite Foundation – an amount we hope to substantially grow in the coming years!
Our XPA won 4th best nationally (2019) in a blind tasting through The Crafty Pint - click here to read more. It’s safe to say we have large plans moving forward after considerable growth in our first 12 months.
We are looking for a driven part-time Sales Rep to promote and sell our expanding range to Melbourne’s retail and venue network. The work will involve 1-2 days of work per week with the opportunity of more hours if required for tastings and events. There will be opportunity for progression in terms of responsibility and hours dependent on shared growth and success.
- A passion for independent craft beer and community spirit
- Sales experience or experience and/or customer-facing experience in the alcohol industry
- Your own vehicle and current driver’s license
- High levels of communication, organisation, with high level of customer serviceability
- Follow directions from management with the ability to work independently
- To hit sales targets and KPI as set by management
Key responsibilities include
- Promote and sell the A Local Beer products to existing and prospective customers while developing strong customer relationships
- Championing the A Local Beer brand
- Completing reporting and processes as part of the sales representative role
- Education through occasional customer tastings
- Occasional weekend work relating to tastings or events.
Remuneration and employee benefits
- Award rate under the ‘Commercial Sales Award MA000083’
- Kilometre reimbursement
- Mobile telephone provided
- Discounts on A Local Beer products
- Uniform provided
Please submit all applications including CV and cover letter to email@example.com before the close off date of March 15, 2020.