4 Pines is a fun-loving, award winning brewery on Sydney's Northern Beaches. We recently received a nod for Champion Pale Ale and Champion Large Brewery at the Australian Craft Beer Awards and we're looking to recruit an established brewer for our premiership team.
The role of brewer requires a highly motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual with at least 2 years of commercial brewing experience, ready to take on a key role at our 50hL brewing and bottling facility in Brookvale.
Being a small and growing business, we're look for somebody who demonstrates the 4 Pines brand values and has a passion for brewing great beer. Our Chief Brewer has mad karaoke skills so an ability to hold your own in a karaoke death match will be viewed positively, on top of this, the successful candidate will have broad experience spanning both brewing and packaging operations, and will be flexible in their work hours in order to ensure production shift requirements are met.
Their demonstrated ability / aptitude will include:BREWING OPERATIONS
- - Daily brewing, cellaring, bottling and racking operations
- - Performing quality control and warehousing tasks
- - Good knowledge of the brewing process and strong problem solving capabilities
- - Ability to work shifts
- - Developing processes and procedures in our expanding 50hL microbrewery
- - Involvement in our pursuit for continuous quality improvement of our innovative small-batch Keller Door beer range
- - Responsibility for shift brewing and production requirements, including leading and training Assistant Brewers and Packaging Technicians
- - Supporting 4 Pines craft beer range and brewing operations at public events
- - Ability to work as part of a broad team of people including brewing, sales, marketing, logistics and hospitality operations
- - Formal brewing qualification required
- - University degree and trade skills highly regarded
We Love Beer!
We are seeking an individual who does as well.
If you are passionate about being part of a team to produce world class craft beer and are genuinely interested in the 4 Pines story we would love to talk to you.
Please send your CV attention to Chris - email@example.com