Burleigh Brewing are pioneers of craft beer on the Gold Coast, launching back in 2007.
If you'd like to join them, they're adding to their cellar and fermentation team, and here's what you need to know about the role.
Job Description: Production (Fermentation/Cellar Team)
Our cellar team members play a vital role in achieving our overall quality production standards – we are looking for someone who is committed to fulfilling these duties as part of our A-Team production crew.
This role includes:
- Fermentation monitoring / management
- Tank cleaning and process cleaning and preparation
- Beer transfers
- CIP processes
- Titration, gravities, pH measurements
- General cellar cleaning (tank exteriors, floors etc) and equipment care and maintenance
- Yeast handling
- Record keeping, scientific instruments and calculations
- Chemical (cleaning) handling
- Start up / monitor / operate equipment safely and efficiently
The ideal candidate will be able to show two years' proven industry experience in a brewing or similar environment in as many of the listed duty areas as possible. You will also be a great communicator who genuinely enjoys working as a cooperative member of a quality-minded team. You will be computer literate, a great communicator and a cooperative, quality-minded, kind-hearted human with great attention to detail.
Shifts may vary, but fall somewhere between the hours of 6am and 7:30pm Monday to Friday. Periodic weekend work required.
You must qualify residentially to work in Australia and be available to start asap.
Bonus points for applications that include a cover letter, highlighting why you're a great fit for the role.
Applications close on 30 June and are to be forwarded only through SEEK please. Interviews may commence sooner so your prompt application is encouraged.