Eagle Bay Brewing run one of the most spectacular brewery homes in Australia, overlooking the ocean from atop Cape Naturaliste in WA.
Now they're open again post-COVID, they're adding to their team of venue and brewing staff.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FRONT OF HOUSE & PACKAGING OPERATOR
Eagle Bay Brewing Co is a family owned and run hospitality & brewing venture by the d'Espeissis family. We are passionate about handcrafting great beer, wine, awesome food and epic experiences for everyone to enjoy.
We are looking for some smiling faces to join our Front of House and Brewery Team.
FRONT OF HOUSE
We are looking for experienced & fantastic casual front of house staff to be part of our team. We love humans who love delivering a great hospitality experience and positive mindset.
Applicants must be 18-plus and other qualifications required are an RSA and AHA Hospitality COVID Hygiene Course.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
BREWERY PACKAGING OPERATIONS
We are looking for a brewery all-rounder to focus on our beer packaging operations and warehousing. You will be a an integral part of our brew team to ensure and maintain excellent packaged product leaves our doors. Experience preferred but not essential and this role will be casual.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description: Packaging Operator
We are seeking a packaging line operator to work alongside our brewers. Duties will cover both bottled and keg products. As a valuable member of our packaging team, you must be experienced, enthusiastic, energetic and have a keen eye for details.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Setting up and starting up the various elements of our packaging lines
- Monitoring running of the lines
- Trouble shooting operation of the packaging equipment
- Assisting with daily and ongoing maintenance of the packaging lines
- And all related tasks, including general cleaning of the packaging areas
- Stocktaking of packaged products, dry goods and general warehousing
You will be working alongside our brewers and reporting to our Head Brewer. The role is physically demanding with some heavy lifting involved.
Product quality is paramount. Our team takes pride in every part of our beer production and packaging process and we expect the same from any new team members.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An uncompromising approach to quality and a clear understanding of the concept that quality starts with the performance and cleanliness of our equipment
- Mechanical skills are advantageous
- A positive, confident, self-motivated and competent approach
- Initiative, a proactive mind-set and the ability to think on your feet
- A willingness to get stuck in and be adaptable to changing situations
- An easy-going, respectful manner, effective communication skills and willingness to be a positive part of a close-knit group
- Ability to complete all tasks allocated in a time efficient matter by taking a self-directed approach to all work
The position is part time and may include early and late start shifts. Hours are usually between 7am and 4pm
Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
Applications close July 1, 2020.