Colonial Brewing are one of Australia's largest independent breweries and have homes in both the Margaret River region and Port Melbourne.
The team is currently hiring brand ambassadors for both Victoria and Western Australia. To find out more about the WA job head here and to find out more about the Victorian role, read on.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND AMBASSADOR (ON PREMISE)
Colonial Brewing Co are looking for a new On Premise sales member to join our passionate team and continue to help grow our brand in the Vic On Premise market. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and passionate sales member to live and breathe the brand, while introducing our beers to the Victorian market.
This position is a dynamic role that focuses on increasing sales and awareness in On premise venues, growing relationships across the hospitality industry within your territory, identify and create opportunities for the brand to grow in your territory.
- Superior knowledge and passion of craft beer as well as the hospitality industry
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the Vic hospitality industry
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships
- Have a car license
- Flexible with working hours while working autonomously.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Manage our current portfolio of customers within the On Premise market in Melbourne CBD.
- Ensure minimum number of sales calls per week set by the National Sales Manager
- Activate and host events/tastings both On and Off premise, including festivals.
- Engage and grow relationships with key account groups.
- Growing and maintaining relationships in the industry (On and Off Premise)
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Colonial Brewing Co brands in a highly competitive market
This role will work alongside a team of Brand Ambassadors and Brewers, reporting to National Sales Manager based in Port Melbourne Victoria.
HOURS OF WORK:
Full time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
To apply, email email@example.com.
Close of application date is July 7, 2020.