Carwyn Cellars is one of Melbourne's best haunts for craft booze, with a bottleshop that's always well-stocked and a bar that's become the stuff of legend.
If you want to help the Carwyn crew with the growing online side of the business, the team is hiring.
Job Description: Website & Online Customer Service Manager
A visit to Carwyn Cellars in Thornbury is a transcendental experience for any lover of craft booze. With our website experiencing a major upgrade, we are looking to replicate that experience in the online sphere as well—which is where you come in. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic all-rounder who can manage the operations of our website as well as provide next level customer service to our online customers. If this sounds like you, and you have a thirst for craft beer, wine and spirits, then this might be the perfect role for you.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO?
Your key focus will be managing our website which hosts a huge collection of top-notch craft booze and a suite of subscription services. On a basic level, you will be responsible for posting product imagery and website content. What we really want to see is the right individual who will collaborate with the team to drive website strategy and sales growth. Being well versed with Shopify you will regularly monitor and report on website analytics and profit margins.
In addition, you will act as the first point of contact for all online customer sales and enquiries, ensuring our booze loving customers get the online experience they deserve. You will be responsible for our end to end customer experience from processing customer orders, to picking and packing, then ensuring timely delivery.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
- You have previous experience successfully managing a website and implementing e-commerce strategies
- You are able to talk to the numbers understanding website analytics and how to use them
- You love dealing with customers and pride yourself on giving everyone the best experience
- You truly are an all-rounder and not afraid to get your hands dirty – we are a small team so it’s essential you are happy to help out
- Finally, having a love for craft booze won’t hurt—of course, you need to sample some of the products if you want to be able to sell them!
Just in case being part of the team of one of Australia’s best craft beer venues isn’t enough, we also offer:
- Sweet booze discounts and allowance
- Paid industry/trade events
- Five weeks annual leave
- World’s best Christmas party (Magnumpalooza)
SWEET! LET’S DO THIS
If this has you giddy at the knees, then let’s do this. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon!