Grifter are among the breweries that make Marrickville a top destination for local beer and release a wide range of highly-rated, brightly-attired beers.
If you want to lead all things brewing for Grifter, they're hiring a head brewer.
Job Description: Head Brewer
A new opportunity has opened up within our tight knit production team for an experienced Head Brewer. Along with being extremely passionate about beer and having the required skills and experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of areas within the production realm including scheduling and production management, managing a team of brewers and packaging operators as well as raw materials, brewing equipment and beer quality assurance.
The ideal applicant will also possess the following skills/attributes:
- IBD Diploma in brewing (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 4 years commercial brewing experience
- Lab experience
- Project management experience in regard to plant upgrades
- People management skills
- Strong leadership and work ethic
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- High level of interpersonal communication
- Experience with recipe creation and innovation
- Familiar with and experienced in managing WHS best practices
- Forklift/boiler ticket
Within our small collaborative team this hands-on role allows a broad spectrum of craft brewing industry experience for the right person. If you think you'd be suitable, we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit a CV and cover letter (complete with references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.