Ballistic Brewing are growing fast and picking up multiple awards for their beers along the way. They operate two breweries and a separate venue.
If you want to join the team, they're on the hunt for a company accountant.
Job Description: Company Accountant
Award-winning south side brewery seeks experienced Company Accountant to drive excellence across the finance function. Rapidly growing company. Work closely with the management team.
- DRIVE FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE
- RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY
- WORK WITH MANAGEMENT TEAM
Ballistic Beer is an award-winning brewery located on Brisbane’s south side. With three venues already in operation, this business is not looking to slow down! Led by an ambitious leadership team, the company aspires to build upon their success and continue to increase their national footprint.
Ballistic Beer is now on the hunt for a dynamic Company Accountant to drive the financial success of this operation and guide the Directors’ plans for expansion.
Working closely with senior management team and reporting to the board, you will be responsible for overseeing the finance function of the business. You will:
- Manage the accounting function (with support from external bookkeeper)
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting
- Prepare and present board and shareholder reports
- Implement Power BI and create interactive visualisations for all areas of the business
- Improve efficiencies and reduce company costs
- Develop financial models, cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Passion for all things production and brewing
- Several years’ experience in senior finance management positions
- Completed CA or CPA qualifications
- Proven track record in developing reports using Microsoft Power BI or similar
- Prior involvement in rapidly growing organisation
- Driven and enthusiastic approach to work
- Report to an experienced Board of Directors
- Play a key role in a local company’s expansion
- Work alongside talented industry innovators
- Supportive and customer-focussed team
- Industrial inner southside location – drive to work!
How to Apply
Please email resume directly to email@example.com. For further information please call Andrew McNamara (CPA) on (07) 3009 6409 direct line 0407 035 808.
Close of application date is July 31, 2020.