Wandana Brewing opened earlier this year in Mullumbimby, a small town in the heart of the Byron Bay Hinterland. You can read about them here.
If you want to join the brewery and lead the development of Wandana's beers, the team is hiring a head brewer.
Job Description: Head Brewer
Wandana Brewing are looking for a flexible and hardworking head brewer willing to join a young and slightly unorthodox brewery in the stunning Byron Bay Hinterland. We are looking for someone who is willing to grow with the business.
What we're looking for:
- Keen interest in recipe development
- Happy to undertake all facets of the brewing process by themselves to start with.
- Strong understanding of quality control issues.
- Experienced cellaring and packaging background.
- Hands on approach to maintaining and repairing brewing equipment.
- Comfortable and outgoing when interacting with customers or representing the brand.
- Good at managing schedules and inventory.
- Meticulous record keeping.
- Min 3 years experience as head brewer.
- Current NSW RSA and Forklift Licence.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.