Rocks Brewing are located in an impressive brewery and venue in the Sydney suburb of Alexandria where they brew a wide range of beers.
If you want to join the team responsible for brewing those beers, they're hiring an experienced brewer.
Job Description: Experienced Brewer
At Rocks Brewing Co our aim is to produce the best tasting craft beer in Australia and to brew new and exciting styles of beers full of flavour and aroma. We are busier than ever, not only developing our brand but helping others build theirs. We are utilising the latest in brewing technology and operating a mash press Brewhouse that allows us to push the boundaries on the beers that we can make.
We are forever striving for excellence, keeping up with current beer trends and innovating new ones. We are looking for a like minded Brewer to fit our creative Brew Team not ‘just’ another Brewer, but somebody who can aspire towards innovation.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for craft beer
- Lead hand experience as well as operating or working on can packaging lines
- A mature attitude, honest, loyal and an exceptional work ethic
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- A high-level of communication and technological skills
What else is required:
- Must have commercial brewing experience/ brewing qualifications or relevant industry
- NSW RSA
- Forklift license
- Current Australian drivers license
- Is physically fit (lifting kegs and grain)
- Prepared to work weekends
- Enjoys a challenge, a laugh and most importantly the taste of great beer
If you think you can push the boundaries of beer creativity & style and have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Applications must have Australian citizenship/ residency of a valid Australian work visa
Applications Close: September 13, 2020.