Brick Lane are based in Melbourne's south-east and the brewers have been busy in recent months creating a stream of limited releases.
If you want to help keep the operation running smoothly, they're hiring a store person and fork-lift driver.
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: STOREPERSON / FORKLIFT DRIVER
Brick Lane Brewing is a proudly independent brewer making awesome beers and ciders from its world class brewery in Dandenong.
The Brick Lane Brewing Community includes all those who enjoy good beer – our consumers, customers, partner brewers, suppliers, friends and other independent brewers. We have an amazing home base in Dandenong and believe in inclusivity and diversity in brewing and that we have an obligation to do good in our community and environment. We actively engage with a broad range of partners across a variety of areas through brewing great beers, partnering with customers in the trade, and helping community organisations and charities.
We are seeking a Storeperson / Forklift Driver to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Championing the “Safety, Always” culture of Brick Lane, and hold accountability for safety in your work area;
- Operate forklift to load, unload vehicles and safely store goods in appropriate warehouse locations;
- Correctly receipt goods ensuring accurate completion of goods vouchers;
- Replenishment of packaging and raw brewing materials to support packaging and brewing teams with run preparation and during packaging/brewing as required;
- Labelling and movement of kegs (inbound and outbound);
- Wrapping and labelling of finished packaged goods pallets and safely store goods in appropriate warehouse locations;
- Stocktake of warehouse and raw materials; and,
- General cleaning, ad hoc packaging production support and other duties as required to support achievement of productions plans.
Please note this role may require working rotating rosters to achieve production goals.
You’ll bring experience in a production brewing or food manufacturing environment with a dedication to safety and outstanding teamwork and communication skills. This role requires strong current forklift experience with twin tyne forklifts and high reach experience.
- A LF forklift licence is a requirement of this role.
- The right to work in Australia essential.
Please note that we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Want to know more about Brick Lane Brewing? Check us out at www.bricklanebrewing.com, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Please submit applications to email@example.com.