Feral are pioneers of craft beer in Australia, introducing countless West Australians – and beer fans elsewhere – to new styles and winning trophies aplenty.
If you want to help brew those beers, they're hiring an experienced brewer.
Job Description: Experienced Brewer
Feral Brewing Company is currently looking to add an experienced Brewer to their production team. The successful applicant will have at least 2 years' experience of commercial brewing and/or cellaring operations. In addition to working as part of a skilled and dedicated team, you will have a passion and pride in making beer of the highest quality. The right candidate will be offered a full-time role, working Monday to Friday, including a competitive salary and benefits package, suited to their current skills and experience.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Performing brewing, cellaring, packaging and quality control operations
- In depth knowledge of the brewing process and good understanding of packaging operations
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment for efficient operation
- Ability to operate to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Operating and optimising packaging equipment to the highest of work standards
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement activities across safety, quality and efficiency within the brewery environment
- Forklift usage to load/unload raw materials and finished product
Our successful candidate will demonstrate the following
- Excellent workplace behaviours including strong teamwork, integrity and consistency
- The ability to work safely and have the physical capacity to perform the manual tasks associated with the position
- A highly motivated attitude and the ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team
- An ability and willingness to learn new skills and a desire to mentor and coach other team members
- Experience and knowledge of IT systems such as computerised control panels and Microsoft office applications
Education and Skills
- IBD diploma or equivalent brewing qualification favoured but not essential
- Forklift License essential
Feral Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would like to work for Feral to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is October 10, 2020.