Killer Sprocket have a long history in Melbourne, launching their beers in 2013 and opening the doors to their Bayswater brewery at the start of this year.
If you want to join the family-run brewery, they're hiring a sales and brand manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES AND BRAND MANAGER – MELBOURNE
At Killer Sprocket we have been brewing malt driven ales for over 7 years. We are currently supplying to independent beer fans at selected venues throughout Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, and ACT.
Starting out as a contract/client brewer we recently put down roots in Bayswater North with the construction of our own production brewery. This puts us in the exciting position of having the capacity to increase production, diversify our range and expand our distribution.
We have an opportunity for an experienced account sales professional who is interested in taking the next leap in their career to develop sales and brand equity for Killer Sprocket, starting with Victoria then expanding into new markets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work autonomously to manage and grow wholesale accounts, starting in Victoria then moving to territories where Killer Sprocket does not yet have a full-time presence
- Set and achieve budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Build and manage a Killer Sales team
- Liaise with existing sales and distribution partners in already established territories
- Work with logistics 3PLs to deliver efficient movement of stock
- Organise and attend tastings, festivals and other events
- Strong experience in sales of Craft Beer or related FMCG
- Proven sales record and ability to independently manage a territory
- Established relationships in the Victorian craft beer market
- Full driver licence
- Hold a current Victorian RSA
- Ability to problem solve and improvise when required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a full-time, permanent position that will involve after hours and weekend work on some occasions.
A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the right applicant including:
- Base salary plus commission
- Flexible hours
- Performance-based incentive program
Please send applications to email@example.com.