Newstead are one of Queensland's largest independent breweries, operating out of homes in the suburbs of Newstead and Milton.
If you've got a background in sales, the team is hiring a business development manager.
Job Description: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BRISBANE)
Newstead Brewing is a 100% family owned and operated brewery, fiercely independent and culturally focused on innovation and reinvention.
We are on the hunt for a Brisbane based, independent thinking sales leader to join us in early 2021. Ideally, you have at least 3 years' liquor sales experience and have a thorough understanding of the Brisbane licenced retail and on-premise marketplace. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate proven experience in building distribution-based business partnerships through excellent co-ordination and communication skills.
Essential skills / experience / personal attributes:
- Demonstrated familiarity with and relationships within the Brisbane liquor industry
- Willingness to work hours to suit our customer's operations
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and a team player
- Strong business acumen and strong planning/negotiation skills
- Sound computer skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Current driver's licence with a clear driving history
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team, who is excited about the prospect of joining us in championing Brisbane’s spirit of reinvention.
If you think you've got what it takes and want to share your drive and skillset with us then email a covering letter and your CV/resume to email@example.com.
Applications close October 30, 2020.