Jetty Road are based on the Mornington Peninsula town of Dromana, a spot that's become something of a booze hub in recent times.
If you're an experienced brewer looking for a new role, the team is hiring.
Job Description: Lead Brewer
We are on the hunt for an experienced Brewer to join our expanding team down in Dromana on the Mornington Peninsula! With the growth of our brewery facility and newly installed CODI canning machine, we are after a passionate, go getting brewer, to work closely with our Head Brewer Blake. The role will start with assisting our Blake at management level, providing crucial input and spearheading day-to-day brewery operations. Jetty Road continues with our strong expansion plan, so the sky is the limit with this role.
- Operation of CODI canning line and keg filling
- Quality control and data recording
- Raw materials handling
- Assistance with equipment repair and maintenance
- Be accountable for the safety of staff and customers throughout brewing production areas and establish a “safety first” culture.
- Assist with planning, scheduling and implementation of the brewing and packaging processes to meet provided forecasts.
- Prioritise quality of all released beers through brewing process, a quality control program and culture of the team.
- Cellar duties
- Work with sales staff and supply chain partners to ensure Jetty Road’s beers are always delivered in great condition.
- Establish and uphold cleaning and maintenance schedules for all brewing areas and equipment.
- Act as an ambassador for Jetty Road Brewery, leading by example.
- At least 3 years of experience in experience in a Commercial Production Brewery.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: days, nights and or weekends. However, we strongly believe in providing an environment for a good work life balance.
- Forklift Certified (Certification available through the company)
- Must have own vehicle
- Valid Driver's License.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong communication, administration, and managerial skills to interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Must possess superior organisational and planning skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage stressful circumstances associated with a fast-paced work environment.
- Technical skills including knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of organisational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong customer relations skills. Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarise data, find solutions to various administrative problems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Superior understanding of quality assurance / quality control and problem-solving skills.
Send your resume with a cover letter via email to: email@example.com.