Two Birds are based in Melbourne's inner west and launched in 2011 as Australia's first female-owned brewery.
If you're an experienced brewer who wants to join the Two Birds flock, they're hiring a head brewer.
Job Description: Head Brewer
Two Birds Brewing are in search of a Head Brewer, to join the flock in Spotswood, Melbourne.
Reporting directly to the Executive Brewer, the role covers both production and administrative tasks, including:
- Day to day management and rostering of the brewing team;
- Raw material and packaging forecasting;
- Recipe development and costings;
- Running the sensory program; and
- Hands on production tasks, including brewing, cellar, filtration, packaging and lab.
Potential candidates should have:
- A focus on safe work practices;
- A quality- and consistency-focused mindset;
- A strong technical background;
- Excellent people management and leadership skills; and
- A demonstrated background in continuous improvement of product and processes.
Experience with the following would be looked upon favourably:
- Feasibility studies and delivery of capital projects, in time and on budget;
- Management of maintenance programs; and
- Production tracking software systems.
A prerequisite for this role is a minimum of 12 months experience managing a commercial brewery and relevant brewing qualifications.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Email applications to email@example.com, including Head Brewer Application in the
Applications close October 30, 2020.