Blackman's are one of those really annoying businesses. You know the sort: they're really good at what they do – making beer and providing hospo – and they're bloody lovely people too.
If you can put up with such things, they're adding an experienced brewer to their trophy-winning crew.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
At Blackman's Brewery our philosophy is this: we love good beer, it's really that simple. We make our beers with the best quality ingredients we can get our hands on and we give our beers the right amount of time in tank, we don't rush them through to meet deadlines.
We are an award-winning brewery on the Surf Coast, a tight knit group of people who love what they do, and we are growing.
We’re looking for an Experienced Brewer to join the Blackman’s family, who is committed to the good beer cause and a love of good beer. If the following sounds like you, then let’s do this!
- Must have at least 3 years brewing experience in a commercial production brewery and brewing related qualifications are highly sought after. We’ll need you to hit the ground running.
- You will work across all aspects of the brewery including brewing, filtration, canning, kegging cleaning and stock in and out of the warehouse.
- Quality control, attention to detail and efficiency are your priorities. They key ingredients to brewing quality beers.
- Flexibility. You must be able to fit well within our team but get on with things on your own.
- Outstanding communication skills. You must be able to listen to and following instructions carefully, and smile. Smiling is very important.
Get in touch with a cover letter and resume to Renn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
Salary is based on experience.
Cheers and Beers!