Mismatch Brewing are based at Lot 100 in the Adelaide Hills, the elegant home to multiple beverage makers united by their love for making top notch booze.
If you want to join the brewery, they're looking to hire a warehouse person.
Job Description: Warehouse person
Mismatch is an award-winning brewery based out of Lot 100 in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
As our company continues to grow we have identified the need for a person to help us on the production floor with a key focus on warehousing.
The key duties of the role include:
- Picking, packing and dispatching
- Palletising goods as they’re packed down by our team
- Co-ordinating outwards freight
- Assisting with visitors to the brewery and directing them to the relevant people
- Checking off inward goods
- Working safely and abiding by OHS standards
- Organised and clean
Regular lifting is required in this role and a health check will be required for the successful candidate.
To be successful in this position you will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and willing to assist in all aspects of the business as required. A forklift license and experience operating a forklift is essential.
To apply for this role please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Close of application date is November 20, 2020.