If you've got background in marketing and a creative flair, they likely want to hear from you.
Job Description: Marketing and Creative Assistant
Wayward Brewing Co is looking for an enthusiastic full-time marketing professional to join our marketing team, reporting to our Head of Marketing.
Based in Camperdown in Sydney's vibrant inner west, Wayward is an award winning brewery with a love for brewing innovative high quality beer. Wayward beers are now available nationwide with a monthly seasonal release schedule, and we have just expanded into the Hard Seltzer market with new brand W Seltzer.
We pride ourselves on being a close-knit team that works hard producing quality, consistent and unique beers every day, and are looking for someone who shares this vision to join us.
It’s an exciting time to be joining our marketing department, and we’re looking for a hard-working quick-learning individual with a passion for branding and advertising to jump on board this wild ride.
You will be an integral part of the team, working closely with the rest of the organisation to help tell the Wayward story. You will need to be a clear communicator, highly organised with strong attention to detail, and an effective team player that can manage competing priorities and work towards meeting deadlines.
- Working to support to Head of Marketing across campaigns for both Wayward Brewing Co. and W Seltzer brands
- Designing and creating promotional and POS material
- Collating and sending EDMs for both trade customers and Wayward mailing list subscribers
- Keeping the Wayward and W Seltzer websites up to date with new releases and events (using Wix)
- Updating the Wayward Merch store with new merchandise and beer releases (using Shopify)
- Supporting the sales team in organising and executing events / festivals
- Supporting the Wayward Taproom to organise and market events and promotions
- Assist in adhoc marketing and event duties
Skills / Experience / Education:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least one year of experience working in a similar role
- Proven graphic design skills
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills
The following skills would be highly advantageous:
- Knowledge of SEO and social media marketing
- Experience with Wix and Shopify, or similar content management systems
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms
A competitive salary commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to complete a small design task before proceeding. Please only apply if you have design skills.
Please send CV, cover letter and portfolio (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on November 20, 2020.