Boatrocker are a brewery and distillery which have picked up many fans for their releases which include the barrel-aged, the sour, the hoppy, the clean and everything in between.
If you'd like to join the brewery, they're hiring a marketing and communications manager.
Job Description: Marketing & Communications Manager
We are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager to join the crew at Boatrocker, to help continue to bring our range of craft beers and spirits to the world!
Boatrocker is a small, family-owned and run craft brewery and distillery in Melbourne's southeast. Founded in 2009 by Matt & Andrea Houghton, Boatrocker sets out to challenge the status quo of beers and spirits. This multi-award-winning brewery and distillery has a small, passionate team that continue to produce new and exciting beers and spirits.
The role will be primarily focused on increasing brand awareness locally, nationally and internationally and management of product development and release strategy. Creative and flexible thinking is a must in the role and will include tasks such as managing the release of new products, promotional activity, events logistics, and online and social media communications management.
The Marketing Manager will report to Matt and Andrea Houghton and will be responsible for marketing activities including:
- Brand strategy development, implementation and management
- Promotional activities
- Product development and release management
- Venue, direct and wholesale customer optimisation
- Budgeting and reporting on marketing activities
- Online and social media content management
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant experience in similar role within similar industry
- Time and people management skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and flexible thinking
- Hard working and attention to detail
A tertiary degree in Marketing Management or equivalent is desirable.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 0438 394 972 for further information.
Applications close on November 27, 2020.