Hawkers have enjoyed a big 2020, brewing more beer and more beers than ever before.
They're looking to bolster their home turf team too, adding two more reps for Melbourne's northside.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPS
Hawkers is growing and is looking to take on two Melbourne Northside based reps. This is a chance to be part of one of Australia's most exciting breweries.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will include:
- Sales of Hawkers Beer to the North area of Metro Melbourne
- Pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the Hawkers team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off premise
- Organise and represent HB at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
What you bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behaviour
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs (Microsoft office suite of programs), CRM experience preferred
- Permanent resident required, local resident preferred
- Current Australian driver's licence and current VIC RSA
This role is full-time. Salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities. Package includes car, computer, phone, etc… and beer for personal consumption and product knowledge.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers.
Applications close December 21, 2020.