Shelter Brewing recently opened the doors to their Busselton brewery and have had a busy few weeks welcoming people inside their expansive brewery.
If you want to help them keep that beer flowing, they're hiring.
Job Description: Assistant Brewer
Love working by the beach daily?
Passionate about beer and brewing?
Then the new Shelter Brewing Team would like to hear from you.
Driven by proud locals and a passion for great beer. Shelter Brewing is to provide an escape all year round from the noise of today.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and authentic assistant brewer to join the team at and assist the Brewer in all things beer!
- Minimum of 1 year brewing industry experience.
- Packaging experience (Keg and Can).
- Strong adherence to Brewery SOP’s, OH&S and Company Policy.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- QC and record keeping experience.
- Proven ability to work within a team and brewery environment.
- A strong understanding of brewery hygiene.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Divers license
If you think you are perfect for this role then please apply including a resume and cover letter on why you’re the ideal candidate. Please email email@example.com.