Pikes Beer Company is a family-owned operation with a long history of making drinks in SA.
They brew on their beautiful property in the Clare Valley and are looking for a senior brewer to join the team there.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR BREWER (SA)
Pikes Beer Company is a 100% family-owned, craft brewery based at our Pikes Wines ‘Polish Hill River Estate’ in the Clare Valley.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced, passionate Senior Brewer.
Our new canning line and branding, together with recent accolades at the Indie Beer and Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider awards makes this an exciting time to build a long-term career with Pikes Beer Co. in the beautiful Clare Valley.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a previous track record in the following key competencies;
- At least 2 years, hands on brewing experience
- Uncompromised commitment to quality control & continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of brewery equipment & maintenance
- Team focused with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Formal brewing qualifications and/or IBD certificates are desirable but not essential.
An attractive remuneration package is negotiable commensurate with qualifications, experience and demonstrated ability.
For further information please contact Abbie Lillecrapp, HR Manager on 88 434 370.
If you wish to apply, please submit a detailed cover letter and current CV here.
Applications close COB Monday 4th January 2021, however suitable candidates may be contacted as applications are received.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- What's the highest level of Institute of Brewing & Distilling (IBD) qualification that you've completed?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of craft beer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality control (QC) role?