Western Australia's Otherside Brewing are only a few years old but the brewery has become a popular one, operating out of multiple venues and known for pairing a love for good beer with good times.
If you want to join them, they're hiring a sales rep.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking to expand the team and fill a sales role in our hometown of Perth. The role will entail working closely with both On and Off premise accounts to obtain sales, secure new business accounts and service the needs of existing sales accounts within the assigned territory.
You'll report and work closely with the whole Otherside team to build our customer base.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships in the on and off Premise trade in your territory.
- Sales results and distribution
- Brand building and representation
- Perform Merchandising activities in accounts, including stocking shelves and building displays
- Weekly in store tastings
- Signage placement and point of sale
- Promotion and activities to promote Otherside
- Reporting to management
- Territory management
- Self-development and team building
- Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and festivals
To be successful in this role
Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include:
- Have creative flair and personality
- Problem Solving – Identifies, resolves and develops alternative solutions to problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyses information skilfully; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics or issues.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities to improve skill sets and knowledge required in the position; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments and works with integrity and ethically.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions in a timely manner and includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions and responds to management direction; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with creativity and resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work and develops innovative approaches and ide
Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry preferred
With success comes reward... what does it look like?
- A good base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- A car, computer and phone
- Beer and banter!!
Please send in a resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing your current experience; remember creativity goes a long way!!