Reckless Brewing launched in 2019 but the story goes back some way further, with the three founders having spent years homebrewing together and chatting all things craft beer.
As the brewing company expands and looks to the future, they're looking to take on a sales manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NSW SALES MANAGER
Reckless Brewing Co. Brewed by 3 Mates, for you to Enjoy with Yours.
Reckless Brewing is about creating high quality, easy drinking beers, perfectly suited to the Australian climate and culture.
We are a young, female-led brewery, bursting with passion, and we have put our heart and soul into our dream. While we have only been producing commercially for 18 months, our growing brand presence means it is time to take our business to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a foundation member of our Sales Team, you will work closely with, and report to, the Chief Operations Officer of Reckless Brewing. We are all about teamwork, and making the dream work, so someone that can work collaboratively with us and others is essential. Your role will see you execute sales strategies, manage existing relationships, grow our client base and explore new opportunities. As a new company, we are looking for someone who can work independently, and is highly motivated to grow with us, with ample opportunities to grow in the role as we grow - the sky's the limit and we will support you every step of the way.
The position involves face to face sales (in a COVID-Safe manner!), electronic communication, account management, new business development, establishing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and delivering on our growth targets. You will be working with the production team to ensure adequate stock levels, and reporting on market trends. You will be required to run some tastings and there will be occasional work on weekends for events such as beer festivals.
The role will be based in the Greater Sydney area and may require some travel to the Central Coast and Newcastle regions. While craft beer experience is an advantage, other sales professionals with a passion for delicious beer and independent community-driven businesses are encouraged to apply because we can teach you everything you need to know about beer!
This role will commence in Late January-Early February.
Key duties include
- Provide a professional service to Reckless Brewing Co. customers
- Manage and execute a call cycle of face to face account meetings, including visits to customers/potential customers, calls with customers/potential customers, and management of our sales pipeline
- Account management and client reporting with intuitive in-field tools
- Collaborate to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Identify and convert new opportunities
- Manage relationships with our customers
- Represent Reckless Brewing Co at industry and consumer events
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive beer training provided by our award-winning head brewer and founder, Grace Fowler
- Training opportunities and personal development
- A flexible schedule. Be judged on KPIs that matter, not the number of “hours” logged
- A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate based on experience
- A delicious beer allowance!
- Get in on the ground level - grow with us as we take on the world!
- Small, down to earth team
- Bonus based on achievable KPI’s
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience achieving KPI's
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Well organized, planned & highly skilled in time management
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Have a persuasive and credible presentation style
- High level administration skills
- A valid New South Wales driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) licence
The following attributes will be looked favourably upon:
- Experience using a sales CRM tool
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business to business or retail management sales in FMCG
- Certified Beer Server, Certified Cicerone, BJCP Certification
Please email resume and include a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team and how your experience suits the key duties of the Sales Representative role to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for 1st round interviews will be contacted.
Close of application date is January 25, 2021.