Pirate Life's Port Adelaide brewery is a big one, with a substantial brewhouse and lively hospitality venue bringing the once-quiet part of the city to life.
If you want to join them, they're hiring a shift brewer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SHIFT BREWER – PORT ADELAIDE BREWERY
- You have a commitment to creating a safe and sustainable workplace.
- You have a passion for creating unique, exciting products of the highest quality.
- You discover solutions to problems.
- You collaborate effectively with people from many backgrounds and cultures.
- You are prepared to work on a 24-hour shift rotation as well as some weekends.
- Experience in the brewing, winemaking, or food manufacturing industry is preferred.
Pirate Life Brewing is built around the pursuit of quality. Quality products made and consumed by quality people.
Here in Adelaide the successful candidate will be greeted by:
- A team of 80 Pirate Life employees who live and breathe creating, marketing, and selling a world class beer experience.
- Access to education allowance for relevant courses or professional development.
- Automated 50 hL Krones Brewhouse.
- Manual 25hL Premier Stainless Brewhouse.
- 100hL/hr GEA centrifuge / filtration system.
- A massive tank farm with FV’s and BBT’s ranging from 50hL to 400hL.
- Brand new Krones propagation / yeast storage plant meaning our ability to play with different yeast strains is almost limitless.
- Krones Craft Mate Filler and Foodmach / SMI Pack Line.
- An NPD and Limited Release Program which continues to grow year on year.
- A Barrel Program which is expanding into wild ferment and sour beers.
- 5hL Krones Brewpub based in the Adelaide Skycity Casino.
- An epic hospitality venue serving great beer and food to guests 7 days a week. '
THE ROLE AND DUTIES:
As a Shift Brewer, you will work on a 24/5 roster and be actively involved in all aspects of our brewing process from wort production to packaging.
Remuneration package will be negotiated dependent on candidates’ skills and experience. Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.