JOB DESCRIPTION: NSW TERRITORY MANAGER
Experienceit Beverages is continuing to expand, and needs the help of an experienced and motivated sales professional, to join our team of hop heads to help share our passion and spread the word about real craft beer!
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading craft beer distributors, a rapidly growing business that is focused on developing the highest quality international and national portfolio of premium craft beers and wines. With a range already recognized as one of the best in the country with premium brands from North America, Europe and Australia. Our focus is delivering the best of global craft, in the best possible condition with a focus on continual improvement to deliver a premium level of service to our customers
So about this role:
Title – NSW Sales Representative / Manager
- Full time position based in Sydney - With Experienceit Head office on the Northern Beaches.
- Coverage – state of NSW
- Management of all on and off license venues
- Co-ordination of event activity in NSW
- New customer development
- Effective category management and brand development
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our NSW customers
- Proven track record in previous sales role. (must have experience!)
- Interest and passion in craft beer.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability and comfort to deal with all areas of management as you will be expected to present to groups and senior managers of large retailers, plus talk at beer events about our beers.
- Be able to sell and have relevant experience. Must have either grocery or alcohol industry experience
- Alcohol industry experience preferred
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Have a real passion for craft beer.
- Are committed to a full time role that also requires some weekend work (1 day per month on a weekend expected)
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm
- Be able to commence work in July
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Full time position
- Company Car - (all expenses paid)
- Tools of the trade supplied including iPad, Laptop, Phone, uniform / merchandise, etc.
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples
- Competitive salary package based on industry average and experience with performance based incentives.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org