It sure has been an eventful few years for the team at Vale Brewing. But having moved, brought things in-house, expanded the experimental release side of things under brewer Jeff Wright and begun 2015 by consolidating company ownership, Vale is branching out.
To help them do it, they're after three Sales Reps - one each in New South Wales, Victoria and their home of South Australia - to help them along...
Sales Representatives - Vale Brewing
- Full time, permanent position, flexible home-based work environment
- Work for a passionate and iconic South Australian craft Brewery
- Join a fun and growing company, be rewarded with an excellent salary package
Purpose of the role
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager you will be required to professionally represent the Vale Brewing brand whilst autonomously generating revenue through the sale of their beer and cider products.
You will be responsible for generating relationship based sales to various on and off-premise accounts whilst managing and growing their existing client base. You will have the opportunity to sell all of the Vale Brewing products including Vale Ale, Vale Lager, IPA, Dark Lager, Vale Cider and Dr Pilkington’s Miracle Cider.
With a focus on developing new business leads, you will be the first point of contact for all Vale Brewing clients in SA. You will work towards achieving a set of reasonable and achievable KPI’s which will include meeting with potential clients, arranging tastings/product presentations and cold contacting.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Sales Representative, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- A proven track record in a previous sales role where you have successfully met or exceeded set sales targets and KPI’s
- Superior communication skills and the ability to quickly develop strong relationships with all people
- Previous experience working within the beer industry is highly advantageous
- Possess a strong passion for beer and cider with the ability to sell the benefits and taste to our customers
- Ability to work across the MS Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
- It is essential that you hold a current Driver’s License
- Ability to analyse and read people and situations to allow the successful close of a sale
- Demonstrated influencing skills in a sales and relationship development environment
- A proactive attitude with the ability to drive your sales success autonomously
To apply online, choose the location of interest (links redirect to Seek):
For more information, or a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Sweetman on 08 7071 7094.