Few breweries have been around as long as Holgate Brewhouse, fewer still that are still run by the same family.
Now well into their third decade, they're looking to add a packaging line supervisor to their brewery crew.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Packaging Line Supervisor
A pioneer of the Australian craft beer industry, Holgate Brewhouse has been brewing innovative, award-winning beers since 1999 in the village of Woodend, Victoria. Through growth we are now looking to add an experienced packaging line supervisor to our team.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful business in a beautiful, country location with a brand-new state-of-the-art production facility.
Our new equipment includes:
- Fully automated 50hL Braukon brewhouse incl. malt handling
- 24-head rotary bottle filler, 8500 bottles per hour
- 9-head rotary can-filler, 6000 cans per hour
- Cluster packer and auto carton machine
- Keg Technik keg cleaner/filler
- Expanded cellar and yeast propagation
As an experienced packaging line supervisor you will be able to hit the ground running in our busy facility.
We are a small, tightly-knit team and the successful candidate will join us in covering a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Packaging shifts and supervising packaging operations: bottle & keg
- Warehousing incl. safe use of forklift
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in a packaging operation
- Flexibility regarding shift work (mornings shifts/afternoon shifts Mon – Fri)
- Physically fit: able to work safely and professionally in a manual environment
- Valid Australian Forklift Licence
- Accurate & diligent record keeping
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office
- The right to work permanently in Australia
Looked upon very favourably:
- Skills in electrical automation, machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
Remuneration commensurate with experience. Please send application to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is March 16, 2021.