Which Craft Beer is a beer lover's haven, with the bar in Brisbane's northside home to 30 taps of independent beer.
They're on the lookout for a "beer pourer extraordinaire" to join the team in a full-time role that could lead to a management position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BAR MANAGER
Over the last three years Which Craft Beer has established itself as the ultimate craft beer bar experience on Brisbane’s northside. With 30 taps on offer, we pride ourselves on having the largest selection of independent beers available in the area, ensuring customers always have something new to try – as well as feeling relaxed and welcome in our venue.
Beer pourer extraordinaire. Ultimately, we a looking for somebody who is comfortable running the bar for most of the time with a management position an option for the right candidate. This will be a full-time role including evenings and weekends.
- Day to day venue operation.
- Venue preparation, opening & closing procedures.
- Moving & tapping kegs on the direct pour system.
- Cleaning beer lines regularly.
- Inventory control and monitoring stock movement.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and productive environment on a daily basis.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work independently.
- Help maintain the exceptional service and knowledge about craft beer with customers.
- Use good judgment and communication when interacting with all customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, friendly and fun manner.
- High level of presentation.
- A natural ability to engage with our local community.
- Maintain and open and honest relationship with the venue owners.
- Current RSA.
- Able to work weekends and nights.
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel.
- Hospitality Management qualifications advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and references to email@example.com.