BentSpoke are a much-loved and fast-growing independent craft brewery whose flagship IPA Crankshaft took out the top spot in the 2020 GABS Hottest 100.
If you'd like to sell their beers in Brisbane, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Representative Brisbane
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Taking the familiar road can rob life of its flavour. So, at BentSpoke, we take a more adventurous route, knowing all too well that we will bend a few spokes along the way.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is a Canberra-based independent brewery that puts ‘bending the rules’ at the heart of our brand. We turn the best ingredients into high quality, intriguing and approachable beers to be enjoyed all around Australia. After 6 years of sustainable growth, we remain fiercely independent, immersed in our local communities, and actively pursue our vision of providing a world class beer experience. You will be joining us on the back of our most successful GABS Hottest 100 result yet…with 4 beers being voted into the Top 20, five in the top 50, and BentSpoke Crankshaft taking out the number one spot.
We want you to take the adventurous route with us, bend a few rules and keep sharing the beer experiences and telling the stories that matter most to our customers.
Due to our strong growth in South East Queensland, we are seeking a new Sales Representative, aka BentSpoke Beer Broker, to deliver our loyal followers and customers in the Greater Brisbane and Sunshine Coast regions a world-class beer experience.
The Role of Beer Broker
As a BentSpoke Beer Broker you will be building on a strong foundation of key craft and a broad network of retail and on-premises partners.
Working with the existing QLD team and reporting to the Head of Sales in Canberra, this role will include:
- Sales of BentSpoke beer to both on and off premise venues in Greater Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, and surrounds, maintaining a high degree of customer service and management of accounts.
- Developing new business opportunities and maintain existing relationships with key accounts.
- Develop and maintain customer call cycle to plan within BentSpoke CRM.
- Support in growing BentSpoke's footprint in independent banners.
- Assist in maintaining great relationships with national accounts.
- Assist in the development of the BentSpoke brand by monitoring current trends in your territory, and changes in competitor landscape and activity and recommending changes as you see fit.
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of trade marketing and sales plans.
- Assist in the delivery of promotional events and activities, including weekly tastings.
- This role will require regular travel within the Greater Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Regions and other QLD towns as required.
- This role will require occasional weekend work when supporting sales and marketing activations and events.
What will YOU bring to the role?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Beer or Liquor wholesale sales and account management.
- Management of local relationships with 3rd Party Logistics and key banner groups.
- Passion for Craft Beer.
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty, and exceptional work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service focus always.
- Live and breathe BentSpoke's values and contribute to our vision of providing a world class beer experience.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Sound communication skills.
Why is being a BentSpoke Beer Broker the route for you?
An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) and sales incentives package will be offered to the successful candidate, including:
- Motor vehicle allowance (or tool of trade vehicle)
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge
- Beer education
- Working for one of Australia's leading independent brewers
- Selling Australia’s Number One craft Beer, Crankshaft!
If you want to take the adventurous route and bend a few rules, APPLY NOW!!! If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.