Rocks Brewing regularly send their keg beer far and wide across Sydney but to ensure that keeps happening, they need some help.
If you're a fan of craft beer with an exceptional work ethic, the Rocks crew may want to hire you as a delivery driver.
Job Title: Keg Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant
At Rocks Brewing Co, our aim is to become the world’s most successful Australian independent craft brewery. We are busier than ever, not only developing our brand but helping others build theirs.
To help get our beer into the hands of craft lovers all over the country, Rocks Brewing Co are looking to hire a permanent part-time keg delivery driver/warehouse assistant.
Reporting to the operations manager, you will be responsible for the daily picking, packing and delivery of kegged and canned beer across Sydney as well as providing support to the warehouse and brewery team by performing general tasks as required.
If you have:
- A passion for craft beer
- A mature attitude and an exceptional work ethic
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in multi-drop deliveries
- Good knowledge of the Sydney Metro area and surrounds
What else is required:
- NSW Forklift license – experience on high reach forklifts an advantage
- Current Australian driver’s license
- NSW RSA - not essential, but preferred
- Be Physically Fit - willing and able to perform labour intensive work
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to email@example.com.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work visa.